Sonnenschein@home SH48V8.0-S 24V or 48V 8KWh module
Sunny outlook for self-generated power
Take advantage of the natural power of the sun! More than ever before the world is focused on renewable energies and developping more responsable technologies. With Sonnenschein@home everybody can contribute to a better environment and save money. GNB® Industrial Power is the inventor of gel technology and offers with its Sonnenschein@home an excellent energy storage solution. The dryfit® gel battery provides ideal performance in a variety of applications. Be on the sunny side with Sonnenschein@home!
GNB® Sonnenschein@home are premium batteries for reliable storage of regenerative energy sources such as photovoltaic. They offer superior cycling performance (up to 3200 cycles at 60% depth of discharge operating in controlled partial state of charge) and extraordinary durability with the worldwide proven and successful dryfit® gel technology. This dryfit® gel battery is a valve regulated lead acid battery (VRLA) with electrolyte fixed in a gel. Sonnenschein@home is designed for controlled renewable energy / on-grid hybrid applications and comes together with a lifetime warranty*.
- Reduces energy consumption through self-generated power,
- Excellent quality powered by Sonnenschein® gel batteries,
- Easy installation with a modular, expandable system,
- Reliability in case of grid outage.
- Outstanding cycling performance (up to 3200 cycles at 60% depth of discharge at 20°C),
- Long shelf life up to 2 years at 20 °C without recharge due to very low self-discharge rate,
- Short recharge time,
- Grid plates made of highly corrosion-resistant alloy,
- No restrictions for rail, road, sea and air transportation of operational blocks (IATA, DGR, clause A67),
- Very low gassing,
- Front terminal design for easy installation and maintenance,
- Insulated block connector and protected terminals,
- Lifting handles for easy transportation,
- Designed in accordance with IEC 60896-21/-22,
- dryfit® gel technology proven in many installations worldwide,
- Made in Germany, ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified.
Sonnenschein@home system solutions
GNB® offers Sonnenschein@home in a modular cabinet system, which can be individually configured. With Sonnenschein@home modules you can store your photovoltaic energy for your own consumption and achieve significant energy cost savings. Furthermore in combination with suitable hardware the power supply can be used as a back-up in case of grid outage. The storage system can be configured for small to medium storage units.
Here you will find an animated installation drawing of a Sonnenschein@home modul. Click >>>
|Capacity (Ah)||165Ah (C10)|
|Voltage (V)||24 arba 48V|
|Battery type||GEL technology|
|Number of cycles||3800 cycles to 50% DOD at 20°C|
|Manufacturer code||Sonnenschein SH48V8.0-B|
|Warranty||12 + 72 month|
|Shipping in Lithuania||Please ask (special order)|
|Shipping in Latvia||Please ask (special order)|
|Shipping in Estonia||Please ask (special order)|
|Shipping in Poland||Please ask (special order)|